Now let’s try sending tokens. Login to your Keplr extension. Once you have clicked on [Send], you will see multiple fields:
• Recipient: The address you want to send your ATOMs.
• Amount: The number of ATOMs you want to send with this transaction
• Balance: This displays the funds at your disposition
• Memo (Optional): As you know, transaction to/from exchanges most of the time requires a specific memo. Please check carefully if this is your case. If not, you can leave it blank.
• Fee: You can choose between [Low], [Average] and [High].
Only a few validators admit low fee transactions, so that might translate to a longer waiting time to have the process done.
When all fields are accurately entered, it’s time to select [Send].
A summary screen will now appear. If all the information are correct, click [Approve] to complete the operation.
You can easily check the status of your transaction via explorer. The transaction was successfully sent.