- I don't have $OSMO, how can I pay the gas for perfom a transaction?
Selecting [low] fees you will be able to perform a transaction at 0 OSMO. This might require some time due to the low priority.
- Successful transaction not showing on Keplr
Due to spike in network transactions, Keplr users may experience UI update delays (in both extension and dashboard). Updating this status could require a hard refresh on your side.
NOTE: YOUR FUNDS ARE SAFE ON CHAIN. Nothing can disappear on a blockchain and if you see the funds on Mintscan (https://www.mintscan.io/osmosis), it's just a matter of waiting a reasonable amount of time until the interface processes the transactions.
- The transaction keeps failing
There might be a lot of reasons why your transaction failed. Some common reasons are as follows:
• Your transaction may have been successful but because of network congestion, Keplr wasn’t able to reflect this in your extension/dashboard because of a timeout. Please make sure to check your address on a block explorer and wait 10 minutes at least before trying another transaction.
• You're trying to interact with the dashboard before having deposited the tokens. Set your Keplr extension on [osmosis] >go to Osmosis Dex > [Assets] > [Depsit] > follow the procedure to send your tokens..
• You're trying to perform transactions without owning any $OSMO: If this is the case, please choose [low] fees. This might require some time to process.
- Error[Out of Gas in Location]
Click on the ‘Set Gas’ button and increase the gas [usually 6M-7M works]
- [ Network Error ]
Please try to hard refresh
- Not able to see my $ION anywhere
Please check that your keplr wallet extension is set on [osmosis], the $IOS should be visible. If this is not the case, please follow the process to hard refresh.
- I'm staking but I'm not accumulating any Reward
Rewards on Osmosis are distributed not every bloch but every epoch [24hrs long]. Epochs start/end every day at 5PM UTC
- If the normal refresh isn't enough
• Check that your Keplr is unlocked
• Check that your Keplr version is 0.8.10
• Check to have all the permissions enabled
• Uninstall Keplr
• Clear the Cache
• If possible, try to connect to a VPN
#Issues with Osmosis #osmosis bug