How to uninstall Keplr Extension:
- Right-click on the Keplr icon in your Chrome browser and select [Remove from Chrome...]
- Then select [Remove] in the following pop-up window.
- You can confirm that Keplr has been uninstalled by clicking on the 'puzzle piece' icon and then [Manage extensions]. Keplr should not be present if the uninstallment was successful.
- Go to Keplr's extenson download for Chrome and click [Add to Chrome].
⚠️Only download Keplr extension from the official Chrome web link.⚠️
Then, in following window pop-up, select [Add extension] and it will be automatically added to your Chrome browser.
- Click on "Manage extensions" and check to have all the permissions enabled.
How to Import an Existing Account:
Click on the Keplr icon in the upper-right corner of your browser.
Click on [Import existing account]
- If by mnemonic/seed, enter the phrase in the appropriate slot, separating the words by space & taking care to check that they are spelled correctly. Account name and password also need to be reset.
ℹ️ Make sure you have imported the account with the correct derivation path, viewable by clicking on [Advanced]. Normally, the derivation path should be m/44'/…’/0/0/0, but if you see that when importing the account via mnemonic on Keplr the cosmos mainnet address displayed is different from yours, it is possible that the derivation path ends with 1 (or another number) instead of 0. If this is the case, all you have to do is replace the last 0 with 1. If you are interested in knowing more about the HD wallet derivation path, you can find more in the Keplr FAQ, section [General Questions].
Select [Next] and the reinstallation is complete.
#uninstall #reinstall #how to reset keplr #reset password #invalid password