Jump to the Governance Section
- First, open the Keplr App Home Page, and under Dashboard, select [Governance] from the available options on the leftside menu bar.
- On the governance page, you will find all the information about current and past on-chain proposals. Proposals for which you can vote are marked with the blue tag [Voting Period].
Casting Your Vote
After consulting all the information and getting a better idea of the general position of the community through the graph that you can find at the top, it is now time to vote.
- Click on the blue [Vote] button at the top right of the screen.
- Now select in the drop-down menu what is your choice.
For this example, I will select [Abstain].
- In the window that opened, select the Fee you want to pay between [Low] [Average] and [High]. If necessary, write down in the [Memo] field what this operation was for. When you are satisfied, click [Set Fee].
- In the final summary, you will be able to verify that all information is correct.To finalize the operation click on [Approve].